only one page, to go and cases presenting thing, life. people passing through here, thank you very

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Change the mind II.

Cerro Colorado, C.N.B. Panamá.
Continuing the previous topic (change the mind) now I want to say something more, because I find interesting this topic, ok I talk about the government or other organizations that wants to help or make a change in a big big group of people, in a large region...

But the point is this, now I´m developing a action (Project) to try help a lot of families in several communities from the Comarca Ngäbe Bugle, my action will try to bring support in different section of the agriculture production.

The European Union opened the call for all the organizations that wants participate in the project, ok is really that in the area there are too much people working for supposedly help the poor persons.  And everybody knows that not is easy just to help and help, and ask myself, who is helping me? Who is worried about me?

So when those questions come to my head, not is difficult to find an easy way to decide above my needs and save my future, I just need to say “develop and present a good project and I get my salary”. This not is good, because when you give something with the hope that the greatest benefit is for you, it´s a lie, you never get that.


Tries to help without expecting in anything.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment